Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement
These answers to these questions will determine your success or failure.
1. Can people trust me to do what’s right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
- Lou Holtz
Reflection:
To be honest I could say yes to each and every question because people do trust me to do what’s right without having to tell me what I need to do. I’m always committed to try my very best even when its so challenging I try to never give up even though I do get stressed out I ask for help and basically persevere. Last question that I’ll answer is I do treat people the way I want to be treated because I don’t like to be disrespected so I’ll help people and be nice so I could                                 get back what I give.  





No comments:

Post a Comment