Friday, February 28, 2014

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement
“I will persist until I succeed”
Og Mandino
Reflection:
I will keep trying until I reach my goals because persist can make me successful. I’m going to be strong and never give up only failures would look at that. I’m also going to try my best and do what I can to reach my goals and make accomplishments .By persistence you’ll get to greatness and soon enough score higher than that. It takes patience and a lot of hard work to become successful. Remember I will persist until I succeed.

Example:
When you want to score good on a math test. You always need to have patience to study and focus but most of all to understand. Persistence can help you with many things but only positive things. Don’t never give up it’s not a wise choice to make. Keep persistence with a lot of strength and keep it strong until you accomplish what you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment