Wednesday, November 20, 2013


Healthcare Administrator

Duties and Responsibilities:

Healthcare administrators take control of hospitals and healthcare facilities. Small hospitals have only one administrator while others have larger facilities may have many. There also responsible for long-range planning financial administration and patient administration.

Salary: $35,000-$100,000

Education:

To become this you’ll need to take challenging high school courses in business, science, math, and English.

Add a picture:

http://www.liberty.edu/media/9932/academic_programs/Master-of-Business-Administration-Healthcare-Management.jpg

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be a Healthcare Administrator? Why? Why not?  

I think I would want to be a Healthcare Administrator because I’ll like to manage hospitals. Also like helping people so I think I’ll make a good Health Administrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment