Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Healh Science Libarian


Health Science Librarian

Duties and Responsibilities:

Health Science Librarian collect and organize, medical information and help practitioners find the information they need for patient care. Also, select books and buy books, and materials that are needed. They coordinate and maintain the budgets and supervise library technicians.

Salary:

$20,000-$30,000

Education:

To become this you’ll need to take challenging high school courses. Such as information management, science, math, and English.

Answer: Do you think you would like to be a Health Science Librarian? Why? Why not?

I would want to become this because I like to organize stuff and I like to help people. I think I’ll become a good Health Sciences Librarian.

 

 

http://www.library.drexel.edu/blogs/newsevents/files/2011/12/PIL-Program-Image.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment