Wednesday, October 2, 2013


                                                        “My Experience So Far at HPIAM”

My experience so far at HPIAM has been good so far. My first day here as a freshman was okay because I had some trouble looking for my classes but until right now I caught on . There are has been many activities at this school. For example, tryouts, clubs and even student council and etc. But what I have noticed the most is the spirit that this school has, like we have had days when you can come to your pjs and things like that which really makes this school interesting. Also, the teachers in this school always try to motivate you to do well on your classes, tests and homework. I feel like that’s supports me because I feel like my teachers actually care and keeps me going.                                                                                                                                 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment