Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Class Reflection

Class Reflection
    1.  What did you like best about this class?
I liked that it was very easy to through the day for this class; it was like a kickback when I got to this class. Also, very peaceful I could focus on my tasks when it got time to work. I also like the free time it made feel relaxed.
2. What did you dislike about this class?
Something I dislike are just very few things, one of them was I didn't have time to finish my posts for my blogger at first but I got the hang of it.
3. What can you recommend to improve this class?
What I could do to improve this class is to keep the pace with all the minutes they’ll give you to complete your task and to stay very focus and that will get you to an easy A.
4. What will you always remember about this class?
Something I’ll remember from this class is when I would get candy for my CTR check I felt prepared. Also, I’ll remember the people I met at this period because it gave me a chance to meet new people.



No comments:

Post a Comment