Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Agenda

Friday Agenda
Period 6
School-Wide Assembly

  Today school’s assembly was awesome I enjoyed every bit of it. I was really amazed how our teachers in this school were acting silly to entertain us. I really appreciate this; it showed how important it is to wear uniform so you won’t get judged by what you wear to school. This was a really good assembly for our school because it’s going to make us freshman adapt more to high school. For the older students it motivates them to keep trying hard in school and to come prepared every day and to not be absent. In my part I want to come earlier to school to have time for what I have to do. I also want to help people for example like in the hallways when they need help with their books so I could be known as a nice and helpful student.

No comments:

Post a Comment