Friday, September 13, 2013

Student Success Statement


                       Student Success Statement

“I shall pass through this life but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it; for I shall not pass this way again”.

                                    ANON

Reflection:

If I have the opportunity to show any good or any kindness I should do it now before it’s too late. I should not show people my negativity but my kindness, which will make a bad impression of me. Therefore I should always be positive even when I feel mad or sad.

For example:

When you feel mad you tend to be rude to people but especially to your friends. If you feel that way then tell your friends to leave you alone for a while because if you don’t say it that way then that will make you look rude without any manners. Always show a good impression of yourself even if you feel mad or any negative attitude you have because then you’ll regret it in life and it will harm you. So always remember "be the best that you can be."

No comments:

Post a Comment